Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Q & A with Matt Everett



Name: Matt Everett
Age:
Fifteen
Status:
Bass
Years At Rock Camp: Two.
"I came because i like music."

Q: Why did you start playing the instrument you play?
A: Because when i was younger my dad gave me a vintage Knox guitar.

Q: How long have you been playing music?
A: Violin since third grade, guitar for a year and three months, and bass for six months.

Q: What kind of music do you like most?
A: Hard rock, heavy metal and alternative.

Q: Have you ever been to a concert? If so who did you say?
A: No, but im going to see Shinedown this month and Bullet For My Valentine in September.

Q: What are some of your favorite bands?
A: Bullet For My Valentine, Shinedown, Avenged Sevenfold, and Evans Blue.

Q: Does music have a big effect on your life? Why?
A: Yes, because it helps me get through things.

Q: Is there anything you think you or your bandmates need to improve on?
A: Not playing such soft rock.

Q: What advice do you think you have for those who have only been to rock camp this year?
A: Pay attention and stay on task.

-Mellie (:

No comments:

Post a Comment