Thursday, August 12, 2010

Weston's Poem

"Tomorrow's the big day
As some of you know
Some call it the big break,
I call it the show.

The first day of camp was really fun
I cannot count how many times the ladies called me hun
Lunch time was here, and I thought aloud
"It's time to get the pickup lines out!"

So I walked the street looking for action
Let's just say I was "the main attraction"!

The second day I thought was a maybe
Until I learned "Ring of Fire" on the ukulele
Band practice came so quick I had to go pee
Then we played The Kinks' "You Really Got Me"

The third day seemed like it never came to an end
But when I heard Day Moanstar, it brought me back again
I finally got the Led out of my head
Then I wrote an editorial till my fingers were dead

Now the fourth day of camp is about to begin
And it is here where I like to say
"You guys are my friends"

-Weston

1 comment: