Friday, August 13, 2010

Quotes by the coolest rockers of our time




“I love Beethoven, especially his poems.”
-- The Beatles' Ringo Starr, 1964

“Ma'am, I'm not tryin' to be sexy. Ah didn't have any clear ideah of trying to sell sex. It's just my way of expressin' how I feel when I move around. It's all leg movement. Ah don't do nothin' with my body.”
-- Elvis Presley to a reporter early in his career, quoted in: Joe Kohut and John J Kohut, ed., Rock Talk (1994)

“I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.”
-- Jimi Hendrix


brout“Music can save people, but it can't in the commercial way it's being used. It's just too much. It's pollution.”
-- Bob Dylan

"I heard that your brain stops growing when you start doing drugs. Let’s see, I guess that makes me 19."
-- Aerosmith Steven Tyler

“The worst crime is faking it” Kurt Cobain (Nirvana)

“I always thought the good thing about the guitar was that they didn't teach it in school.”
-- Jimmy Page Led Zeppelin

"There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another." -Frank Zappa

Brought to you by Music With Ease 2005-2010 "famous quotes rock music"

No comments:

Post a Comment