Thursday, August 12, 2010

PROFILE: Savannah Taylor

Savannah Taylor

AGE: 15
STATUS: Singer
2nd year of Rock and Roll camp


"The rich and famous thing is always kind of appealing."


Q: How long have you been singing?

A: Since I can remember, but professionally only 6 years. I've only been playing the tambourine since today.

Q: Why did you come to Rock and Roll camp?

A: I know a lot of people here, I think its fun and I love music.

Q: Where would you like to go the future with your singing?

A: The rich and famous thing is always kind of appealing, but probably just playing in Oregon and Washington.

Q: What do you really like about Rock and Roll camp?

A: Nobody really cares what kind of music you do, as long as you have fun and sound good.

Q: What are you looking forward to most this week?

A: Performing with my band.

Q: Are you really nervous about performing in front of all the people?

A: People who aren't nervous before they go on stage are the crazy ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment