Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Q&A with Jessi Brandhagen


"Put yourself out there."


Name: Jessi Brandhagen
Age: 16
Status: Singer
Most looking forward to performing with her band.

Q: What bands do you admire most? Why?
A: I don't know if there's a specific band. Any band that has had to work really hard to get where they are. Any band that have overcome a lot.

Q: How did you choose your band mates?
A: Skyler basically said, "Hey, you should be in this band!"

Q: Do you have any useful advice for people out there starting a band?
A: I guess, I've never really been in a band. Put your self out there. Pay attention to what the band is doing, don't just sit back while they're working.

Q: Before you came to Rock & Roll camp, did you have any musical experience?
A: Yes. I played violin and I've been in choir for three years.


-By Ashley Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment